Water Heater Installation
No household is complete without an operational hot water heater as it provides a sheer necessity. When it’s time to install a new water heater, there is no reason to explore any do-it-yourself options. The technicians at Ben Franklin Plumbing have built years of experiencing installing all types of water heaters. Household water heaters do not last forever as most traditional ones are expected to last an average of 10 years while tankless heaters last a little longer. The issue with water heaters is that most people do not identify the warning signs before they completely fail. However, the following sings are examples that you may be in need to install a new water heater
- Strange sounds in tank
- A change of color
- Water is coming out lukewarm
- Unusual odors
- Lack of hot water
- Unusually high water temperature
Sings That You May Need A ReplacementAll these signs point towards the need for a new water heater. This is one household item that will need to be upgraded every decade or so. That is when it is time to call Ben Franklin Plumbing as we specialize in the following kinds of water heater installation.
- Electric – Installing an electric water heater is a less complex task and that is due to the fact that there is no need to account for ventilation. There are all different sizes as well.
- Gas – These types of water heaters usually last longer than electric models and are also equipped with a blower. This plays the role of assisting with ventilation.
- Tankless – The tankless water heater will never let you run out of hot water. These are also revered for their smaller size as they fit nicely into small areas, allowing homeowners to do more with their space.